TO ALL APPLICANTS,
Thank you for applying to AUI, Inc. We are happy you have chosen us as your prospective employer. As an applicant, it is natural for you to have a number of questions concerning positions, pay, benefits and what we expect from you as an applicant as well as, what you may expect from AUI, Inc. You will hopefully find the answers to most of your questions on this page.
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS – WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- To be treated fairly, with professionalism and respect. AUI, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.
- Equal access to programs, services and employment. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify an authorized official of AUI, Inc.
- We receive all applications, but we do not accept incomplete applications, or applications that are unreadable. So please print or type neatly on the application form.
- We review all received applications soon after they are submitted. During this review we accept or reject applications for the position applied for based on completeness and listed experience. Applications that are incomplete or unreadable will not be further considered, nor will the applicant be contacted.
- We will contact applicants by phone or mail whose applications were accepted for initial interviews, and the applicant can expect several weeks notice in most cases.
STARTING TOWARDS A NEW CAREER – WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
The first step is to fully complete your application for employment. Resumes’ alone will not be accepted, but they can be attached to your application. The initial interview process is usually held at our facility. Interviews are conducted by an authorized official of AUI, Inc. selected for the task. Successful applicants should expect their references to be contacted. The initial interview may result in a conditional offer of hire for selected candidates. Employment may require transfer to different work locations based on the location of our projects and employee assignment. This may include overtime, night, weekend and/or holiday hours. In accordance with Federal law, proof of identity and proof of authorization to work in the United States is required upon employment.
To start employment at AUI, Inc., all Field employees are required to have the following:
- Hard Hat
- Safety Glasses
- Steel Toe Boots
- Leather Gloves
- Current CDL Physical
- Clean Driving Record
Within 90 days of employment all Field employees of AUI, Inc. are required to obtain a minimum of a Class B Commercial Drivers License. All employees are subject to random Drug Testing.Fill Out Application