Interested? Apply Now!
Through our state-accredited Apprenticeship program, and our partnership with the Northwest Lineman College, our employees receive dynamic training and education through industry leading education and training programs for electrical line workers.
If you’re interested in learning more – click the button below to see our list of available positions, and easily apply today!
At AUI Power, we are continuously looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team. We offer a competitive pay and a full benefits package including:
- Health Insurance: Free medical for ‘Employee Only’ Coverage
- Dental Insurance: AUI pays 100% of the premium
- Vision Coverage: $130 in-network frame allowance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance and AD&D
- Paid Time Off, including sick time
- Short & Long Term Disability Income Benefit
- Retirement Plans: 401(k) and Roth with 4% employer match
- EAP: Confidential counseling, assessments, referrals & more
- Hotel & Per Diem: For out-of-town employees required to travel
- Full On Site Gym with New Equipment and 24hr access
- Technical training in our Brand New Training Center
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Paid Holidays
- Uniforms: PPE/FR Clothing Provided
- State-Accredited Apprenticeship Program (In-House)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Summer Fun Day
- Company Winter Holiday Party
- Professional Development
Equal Opportunity Employer
AUI Power is dedicated to providing all employees with a welcome, fair, non-discriminatory and harassment-free working environment. We promise to hire the best qualified candidate regardless of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. AUI Power promotes a drug-free workplace.